Police Certificate

* Residents of Northland, Auckland, Waikato and Bay of Plenty regions should apply to the Consulate-General of Japan in Auckland

* Residents of Canterbury region should apply to the Consular Office of Japan in Christchurch

* Residents of Taranaki, Manawatu-Wanganui, Hawkes Bay, Gisborne, Wellington, Marlborough, Tasman, West Coast, Otago & Southland regions should apply to the Embassy of Japan in Wellington

Back to top | Copyright© 2012 Embassy of Japan in New Zealand | Legal Matters | About Accessibility | Privacy Policy